Vitamin and mineral complex that promotes fertility
- Helps to increase the level of androgens;
- has a positive effect on the biological age of women and men;
- restores hormonal background and sexual activity.
Description of the dosage form
Tablets with a smooth surface, white color with a cream tint.
- HDBA organic complex (drone homogenate with vitamin B6)
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- G03 Sex hormones and modulators of the reproductive system
- G04 Drugs for the treatment of urological diseases
- A11J Vitamins in combination with other drugs
- Dietary supplements – vitamin and mineral complexes
- Dietary supplements – products of plant, animal or mineral origin
- Dietary supplements – macro- and microelements
- Dietary supplements – proteins, amino acids and their derivatives
- Dietary supplements – bee products
- Drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction [Potency regulators]
Tablets with a smooth surface 1 table.
- HDBA organic complex (drone homogenate with vitamin B6) 400 mg
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 0.3 mg
- Auxiliary substances: lactose 40.95 mg
- calcium stearic acid E470 4.5 mg
- potato starch 4,25
Gonadotropic effect, increase in the level of androgens (without the effect of hypertestosteronemia) and other sex hormones, positive effect on the biological age of women and men, normalization of the hormonal background and maintenance of the balance of androgens and estrogens, activation of blood circulation in the genital area, increased libido and sexual activity, improvement of erectile function in men, increased chances of conception and gestation a healthy child, the weakening of menopausal symptoms in women.
It is recommended
as a dietary supplement – an additional source of vitamin B6 – it is recommended to take:
- when planning pregnancy for men and women;
- with erectile dysfunction (erectile dysfunction of various origins);
- with an age-related decrease in testosterone levels;
- for the prevention of pathological processes that reduce testosterone levels and lead to erectile dysfunction;
- with the pathological course of the menopausal period in women (weakness, fatigue, decreased physical activity and libido).
- individual intolerance of components,
It is recommended to consult a doctor before use.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
Method of administration and dosage
Conditions of release from pharmacies
Storage conditions of the drug ANDROVIT®
Shelf life of the drug ANDROVIT®